Senate Leader Atkins Announces Committee Changes
SACRAMENTO – California Senate President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) today announced the following changes to committees (changes reflected in bold):
- Portantino (Chair), Bates (Vice Chair), Bradford, Hill, Jones, Weickowski, and vacant.
Energy, Utilities, and Communications:
- Hueso (Chair), Moorlach (Vice Chair), Bradford, Chang, Dahle, Dodd, Hertzberg, Hill, McGuire, Rubio, Skinner, Stern, and Wiener.
- Pan (Chair), Nielsen (Vice Chair), Gonzalez, Grove, Hurtado, Leyva, Mitchell, Monning, and Rubio.
- Hurtado (Chair), Jones (Vice Chair), Beall, Jackson, Pan, and Wiener.
Budget and Fiscal Review:
- Mitchell (Chair), Nielsen (Vice Chair), Beall, Borgeas, Caballero, Dahle, Durazo, Hurtado, Leyva, McGuire, Monning, Moorlach, Morrell, Pan, Roth, Skinner, Stern, and Wieckowski.
Budget Subcommittee #1 on Education:
- Roth (Chair), Leyva, and Morrell.
Budget Subcommittee #2 on Resources, Environmental Protection, Energy and Transportation:
- Wieckowski (Chair), Dahle, McGuire, Monning, and Stern.
Budget Subcommittee #3 on Health and Human Services:
- Pan (Chair), Borgeas, and Hurtado.
Budget Subcommittee #4 on State Administration and General Government:
- Caballero (Chair), Durazo, and Nielsen.
- Beall (Chair), Bates (Vice Chair), Allen, Dahle, Dodd, Galgiani, Gonzalez, McGuire, Moorlach, Morrell, Roth, Rubio, Skinner, Umberg, and Wieckowski.
Joint Committee on Fairs Allocation and Classification:
- Senate Members: Caballero (Vice Chair), Dahle, Bradford, Dodd, Galgiani, Nielsen, and Pan.
Select Committee on Ports and Goods Movement:
- Gonzalez (Chair), Allen, Bradford, Chang, Jones, Leyva, and McGuire.