Senate Leader Atkins Announces Committee Changes
SACRAMENTO – California Senate President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) today announced the following changes to committees (changes reflected in bold):
- Portantino (Chair), Bates (Vice Chair), Bradford, Hill, Jones, Leyva, and Wieckowski.
Budget and Fiscal Review:
- Mitchell (Chair), Nielsen (Vice Chair), Beall, Caballero, Dahle, Durazo, Hurtado, Leyva, McGuire, Melendez, Monning, Moorlach, Morrell, Pan, Roth, Skinner, Stern, and Wieckowski.
- Pan (Chair), Melendez (Vice Chair), Gonzalez, Grove, Hurtado, Leyva, Mitchell, Monning, and Rubio.
- Hurtado (Chair), Jones (Vice Chair), Beall, Jackson, Melendez, Pan, and Wiener.
- Beall (Chair), Bates (Vice Chair), Allen, Dahle, Dodd, Galgiani, Gonzalez, McGuire, Melendez, Morrell, Roth, Rubio, Skinner, Umberg, and Wieckowski.
Budget Subcommittee #3 on Health and Human Services:
- Pan (Chair), Hurtado, and Melendez.
Toni G. Atkins is President pro Tempore of the California Senate. Having previously served as Speaker of the California Assembly, she began her tenure in the Senate in 2016. As Senator for District 39, she represents the cities of San Diego, Coronado, Del Mar and Solana Beach. Website of President pro Tempore Toni G. Atkins: www.senate.ca.gov/Atkins